Interested in advertising here? Read on…
Types of ads allowed
Gun Owners’ Resource currently accepts ads of the following types ONLY:
Banner ads: We accept graphic ads in any of the following standard IAB formats:
300×250 medium rectangle
120×240 vertical banner
120×60 button 2
160×600 wide skyscraper
Text links: Available in static, dynamic, and in-line. Contact us for details and availability.
Sponsored articles: Sponsored articles may or may not be allowed solely at the discretion of GOR management. See below for terms.
Ads not allowed
Video advertisements: These are currently available only for non-profit pro-RKBA organizations, and are not available for commercial clients.
Email ads: Advertising space in our email list is not available to commercial clients. Space for recruitment, fundraising, announcements and other inserts by non-profit pro-RKBA organizations can be made available on a case by case basis. Contact us for details.
Pop-up ads: No. Period. There is a special place in hell, just for you.
Terms and Conditions
All advertising conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice.
- All advertisements must be in keeping with the mission and philosophy of Gun Owners’ Resource. Advertisements for anti-RKBA organizations, or for commercial enterprises that have enacted any form anti-RKBA policies whatsoever, will be rejected. Current advertisers found to be engaged in anti-RKBA activities, or supporting those who are, will be terminated with no refund given.
- Banners may not contain or link to any scripts that have not been specifically approved by GOR review. Any changes to such scripts without prior notice and review by GOR will result in immediate termination of the advertisement with no refund given.
- All sponsored articles are subject to editorial review and may be accepted or rejected at the sole discretion of GOR management.
- Destinations for hyperlinks contained in sponsored articles or other forms of advertising are subject to review by GOR management at any time. Any change in content in the destination document of a hyperlink within a sponsored article that is in contravention to the mission or philosophy of GOR will result in the immediate removal of the sponsored content with no refund given.
- Sponsored articles cannot be devoid of any indications that they are in fact paid placements. They must contain a disclaimer in the article text, or be tagged as sponsored content, or both.
- No more than one sponsored article can be published within a 48 hour period.
- Geotargeting of advertisements is available by continent, country and state/province only. Targeting by county, city or other area is not available at this time.
- If geotargeting is desired, details of the request must be submitted to GOR management before ad insertion. Changes to geotargeting after ad insertion will be subject to an administrative fee.
Rates are subject to numerous variables including, but not limited to, ad size, geographical distribution, term of placement and nature of the advertiser (eg. for-profit vs. non-profit). Contact us for details.